THEA Home Beauty
Dry brushing is an excellent exfoliation technique. The brush's bristles have a moderate to hard stiffness sloughing off dead skin effectively while not too harsh for the skin.
Use the brush in circular motion to slough off dead skin to make your skin look bright, fresh and even in complexion. Dry brushing is a great way to detox your skin, providing an instant skin glow and it feels really good.
This handheld dry brush is made with natural boar bristles and sustainable wood that is durable, mold and mildew resistant.
How to Use & Frequency
1. Use on dry skin, hence "dry brushing". Apply essential oil (optional)
2. Stand on a towel or inside the bathtub/ shower
3. Pick up your brush, use firm but gentle, small strokes upwards, or work in a circular motion. Start at your feet, all the way at the bottom, and brush upward towards the heart
4. For your arm, begin at the hands and work upward. Always start from area further away to closer to the center of your body
5. Don't forget your armpits and inner thighs, that's where the prime lymphatic drainage spots are
6. If you have the bad habit of crossing your legs while you sit, spend another minute brushing your knees
7. For the stomach area, work in a counterclockwise pattern. Just go with the flow
Remember to brush your body front and back but avoid the face. Repeat 2 to 10 times in each section of skin depending on how much time you have, overlapping as you go.
Moisturize your skin with body lotion afterward and avoid hot shower, instead, use lukewarm water.
Brush with gentle pressure, skin may appear slightly pink afterward and that's okay. It should never be red or sting though! Be extra gentle when you brush over sensitive areas like breasts, inner thighs, armpits.
We recommend body brushing twice a week initially. You can increase the frequency to daily dry brushing.
Dry brush in the morning to invigorate your sense or before taking a bath or shower.
Small and fit right in your palm
120 mm x 65mm
We strive to bring you the latest in clinically tested, innovative breakthroughs in beauty and technology.
The most effective products hand curated by our savvy experts. Streamline your most efficient self-care and beauty routine.
We believe in beauty beyond the skin, and take a holistic approach to wellness. We deliver an intimate learning experience with life long benefits.
We are the first beauty technology concept store in Hong Kong.
Visit our concept store in person.
Shop 302. Third Floor. Landmark Atrium.
15 Queen's Road Central. Hong Kong.